Accept a Nomination
The completed application deadline is Sunday, December 2, 2018 at 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time.
Nominees will be sent a link to the Kohl Outstanding Wisconsin Leadership Award online application. In order to provide all nominees an equal opportunity to be considered, they must follow all instructions in the application.
Nominees will be evaluated on the following:
1. Personal educational philosophy;
2. How they work to raise achievement for all students;
3. Innovative projects/programs;
4. Commitment to their community;
5. Unrealized goals for their schools or professional development;
6. Positive impact on students and staff
Each nominee must submit three letters of recommendation. Letters should enhance the nominee’s application by illustrating specific examples of the principal's skills and contributions, knowledge, or attributes emphasized in the application materials.
APPLICATION DUE DATE
Kohl Outstanding Wisconsin Leadership Award applications must be completed online on or before December 2, 2018 11:59:59 p.m. Central Time.