Accept a Nomination
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 1, 2017.
Nominees will be sent a link to the Kohl Outstanding Wisconsin Leadership Award online application on or before October 10, 2017. In order to provide all nominees an equal opportunity, they must follow all instructions in the application form.
Nominees will be evaluated on the following:
1. Personal educational philosophy;
2. How they work to raise achievement for all students;
3. Innovative projects/programs;
4. Commitment to their community;
5. Unrealized goals for their schools or professional development;
6. Positive impact on students and staff
Each nominee must submit three letters of recommendation as outlined in the application. Letters should enhance the nominee’s application by illustrating specific examples of the principal's skills and contributions, knowledge, or attributes emphasized in the application materials.
APPLICATION DUE DATE
Completed Kohl Outstanding Wisconsin Leadership Award applications must be completed online on or before December 1, 2017.